IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve

Guys, have a great time, be safe, look forward to joining the next time.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I didnt want to mention it earlier in case it improved but I've managed to put my back out...

It's so stupid. I just pulled myself up in bed last night and I jolted it. Classic lower back type stiffness now, spasms etc. I'm still coming 100%. But it's just bloody annoying timing!

I got the tickets Bob (£50). Bit steep I thought...

Breedon is it still ok if I share with you Saturday night? If the rooms not really suited to it don't worry at all mate. I might not stay anyway if my backs still bad. Just checking my options :smile:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I didnt want to mention it earlier in case it improved but I've managed to put my back out...

It's so stupid. I just pulled myself up in bed last night and I jolted it. Classic lower back type stiffness now, spasms etc. I'm still coming 100%. But it's just bloody annoying timing!

I got the tickets Bob (£50). Bit steep I thought...

Breedon is it still ok if I share with you Saturday night? If the rooms not really suited to it don't worry at all mate. I might not stay anyway if my backs still bad. Just checking my options :smile:
I appear to be fine, which is clearly not the done thing. So in order not to feel left out I think I will drink far too much beer tonight (already started) and get a late night so I feel really rough tomorrow morning. My son has a cold - I'll do my best to get infected with that too :okay:

(You weren't expecting sympathy were you TT?)

bobinski

Legendary Member
TT, that's unfortunate and pretty poor timing. Hot bath, massage from Mrs TT and Ibuprofen gel perhaps?

Would you not be better off going home to your own bed tomorrow night? Of course I am not saying that coz I don't want to travel home alone:whistle:

Awful week at work so a bit listless at moment and jumping on Zwift but a nice Birra Moretti waiting for me.

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
I'm fit as a fiddle if a little tired, but I'll have my Horlicks and get an early night.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I appear to be fine, which is clearly not the done thing. So in order not to feel left out I think I will drink far too much beer tonight (already started) and get a late night so I feel really rough tomorrow morning. My son has a cold - I'll do my best to get infected with that too :okay:

:laugh:

I don't know what I was expecting really. But I should of known if the missus could barely muster interest you lot wouldn't buy it either!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
guys have a good 1 stay safe gutted I'm unable to join you lot
You're gutted? You was my pacemaker at the DD ... who am I going to follow tomorrow with all these whippets and goats? Must remember tonight to get the number of an IoW taxi firm :tongue:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

I just scoffed a big fat curry .... that's got to slow me down a bit tomorrow. Or give me a wind assisted advantage :thumbsup:

Top Bottom