IoW - turbo boys ride out

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rob01792

Über Member
Yeah welsh cakes and jelly babies in the middle of nowhere the rd from llandovery to trecastle done that last week

bobinski

Legendary Member
Just rummaging around my cycling gear and realise no spare tube or puncture repair kit:ohmy: this is what happens when you go tubeless!
I have co2, some sticky patches and not much else. So if I puncture I may need some assistance^_^:hugs:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I just don't want to have to watch someone trying to patch a tire with one of those crappy stick on patches
Yeah but his hands will be really clean so not all bad ^_^

OP
OP
kipster

kipster

Guru
@kipster can I just confirm plan for tomorrow morning - meet at about 8.15 at Brockenhurst station?

@bobinski and @TurboTommy what time is your train due to arrive at Brockenhurst?
That''s the plan, try and roll out from about 8:30- 8:40, should be 55 minutes to the ferry, so plenty of time to grab a coffee and find Carl

The 6:27 train from Waterloo gets in at 8:16

I'm going to try and park up in the car park south of the railway crossing. I'm aiming to get there about 8:10

bridgy

Legendary Member
That''s the plan, try and roll out from about 8:30- 8:40, should be 55 minutes to the ferry, so plenty of time to grab a coffee and find Carl

The 6:27 train from Waterloo gets in at 8:16

I'm going to try and park up in the car park south of the railway crossing. I'm aiming to get there about 8:10
OK thanks see you tomorrow

Breedon

Legendary Member
I didnt want to mention it earlier in case it improved but I've managed to put my back out...

It's so stupid. I just pulled myself up in bed last night and I jolted it. Classic lower back type stiffness now, spasms etc. I'm still coming 100%. But it's just bloody annoying timing!

I got the tickets Bob (£50). Bit steep I thought...

Breedon is it still ok if I share with you Saturday night? If the rooms not really suited to it don't worry at all mate. I might not stay anyway if my backs still bad. Just checking my options :smile:
TT the room is a double bed :hugs: unfortunately but if you're happy we could still share:girl: it's quite big.

The bed that is^_^.

Top Bottom