iPad to tv

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
david k

david k

Hi
Location
North West
The advantage of a lead is I can use it for work, probably be able to claim money back through expenses

Not sure I could for chromecast although that sounds promises
 

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I'd look for a second hand Apple TV on eBay. But one thing to be wary of is that with so,e Sky stuff their savvy to people trying to watch their stuff on a telly instead of just in an iPad. I was able to get a sky login on a friend's family account and could watch sky on my iPad but it was blocked from being cast to a bigger screen.
 
I'd look for a second hand Apple TV on eBay. But one thing to be wary of is that with so,e Sky stuff their savvy to people trying to watch their stuff on a telly instead of just in an iPad. I was able to get a sky login on a friend's family account and could watch sky on my iPad but it was blocked from being cast to a bigger screen.


If you use "mirroring" then you are simply playing the screen of your iPad to the TV

You are not using the Sky programme
 
Never had an iPad, but does it not offer bluetooth in the settings devices menu? i can connect my laptop to the tv that way it seems.
 
Typical speeds:

  • 1 Mbps - Bluetooth 1.1
  • 3 Mbps - Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
  • 24 Mbps - Bluetooth 3.0, Bluetooth 4.0
  • 54 Mbps - 802.11a
  • 600 Mbps - 802.11n
For streaming films or video, Bluetooth is likely to freeze and pause
 
Top Bottom