iPad

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Yes I suppose it was only £240 I hadn't thought of it like that.

Yes they took down the offer it was a mistake so someone is in for a bollocking.

I was looking at the exact same case on amazon earlier, does the front fold over when you are using it and how does the tablet fix into the case?

Sent from my hand using my finger.

Doseone

Guru
The case fits perfectly, its tailor made for the 8.9 so it just clips in to place. When you are using it the front just folds behind. theres holes and cut outs in all the right places for the buttons and camera and it also acts as a vertical stand and a typing stand.

Sent from my galaxy tab in its case^_^

phil_hg_uk

The case fits perfectly, its tailor made for the 8.9 so it just clips in to place. When you are using it the front just folds behind. theres holes and cut outs in all the right places for the buttons and camera and it also acts as a vertical stand and a typing stand.

Oh well I will have to order one of them in that case.

There are 3 choices

1. Black
2. Black Leather
3. Ivory

Whats all that about

Oh never mind sussed it 2 of them are pouches not covers

Edit: Now ordered :thumbsup:

Sent from my PC on the floor ................ the PC is on the floor not me ^_^

Doseone

Guru
Hmmm, think someone at Tesco will be having an uncomfortable meeting with their boss this morning after the new Ipad was mistakenly advertised on their website yesterday for £49:laugh:

Oddly, they won't be honouring the orders:rolleyes:

jpaavfc

Don't have a tablet but had an i(can't)phone 3gs and it drove me totally nuts. Dropped calls galore...great as a device, awful as a phone. I've been using a HTC Desire HD for just over a year now and it's bullet proof. Not one dropped call, apps are great from the Android market and the Satnav is excellent. Bike apps are good on it too. The phone is quick and sleek......would never go back to Apple.

phil_hg_uk

Hmmm, think someone at Tesco will be having an uncomfortable meeting with their boss this morning after the new Ipad was mistakenly advertised on their website yesterday for £49:laugh:

Oddly, they won't be honouring the orders:rolleyes:

Ooooppppsss :laugh:

Don't have a tablet but had an i(can't)phone 3gs and it drove me totally nuts. Dropped calls galore...great as a device, awful as a phone. I've been using a HTC Desire HD for just over a year now and it's bullet proof. Not one dropped call, apps are great from the Android market and the Satnav is excellent. Bike apps are good on it too. The phone is quick and sleek......would never go back to Apple.

Yes I have to say I am loving my Desire S also :thumbsup:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I was wondering about iPad versus a tab. In the end I went outside and smoked a tab.
----
Sent from my mobile telephonic device using that Tapatalk app thingummyjig.

phil_hg_uk

The Galaxy Tablet arrived today and i must say it is a lot thinner than i thought it would be, still waiting for the case to turn up hopefully it will be here for the weekend.

I think the thickness and screen size of this is spot on :thumbsup:

Doseone

Guru
The Galaxy Tablet arrived today and i must say it is a lot thinner than i thought it would be, still waiting for the case to turn up hopefully it will be here for the weekend.

I think the thickness and screen size of this is spot on :thumbsup:

Glad you like it. Yes it is thin and I love the size. I find my friends Ipad quite cumbersome after using the 8.9. I'm still spending a lot of time just getting to know it. It's my first Android device so I'm getting used to the Google integration. Tomorrows job is to import contacts from Outlook in to Gmail:wacko:

The case is really smart and means I can use it for work - the combination of Polaris Office (read, edit and create MS Office docs) and Dropbox is working really well. At home it tends to stay out of the case and I use the case at work.

Happy playing:thumbsup:

phil_hg_uk

Glad you like it. Yes it is thin and I love the size. I find my friends Ipad quite cumbersome after using the 8.9. I'm still spending a lot of time just getting to know it. It's my first Android device so I'm getting used to the Google integration. Tomorrows job is to import contacts from Outlook in to Gmail:wacko:

The case is really smart and means I can use it for work - the combination of Polaris Office (read, edit and create MS Office docs) and Dropbox is working really well. At home it tends to stay out of the case and I use the case at work.

Happy playing:thumbsup:

Heres an App for you to get, download BOX it is a file sharing app like dropbox and at the moment they are giving 50GB free storage for life.

I know what you mean by the ipad comparison, I had to set one up for someone the other day and they feel massive compared with this.

Top Bottom