iPhone apps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blazed

220lb+
iFart. It makes lots of different farting noises, i like it hehe.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Ones that actually serve a purpose
Shazam (music identifier that actually works)
Shopping list (prosaic but useful)
AroundMe (locates shops, banks, restaurants etc. near your location)
UrbanSpoon (as above but for restaurants)
RadioBox (good Radio app)

Games
Ragdoll Blaster
Angry Birds
DropBrick
FallingBalls
PaperToss

Those are just my favourites.
Others will come up with far more exciting ones.

Have fun!

simonali

Guru
There's an app called OutFront that might be of interest to outdoor types such as cylists, for example...

brilliantndrew

Tesco

If you shop at Tesco, and want to reduce the number of loyalty cards you carry around in your wallet by 1 (so now only 99) I suggest the Tesco clubcard app.

It's free, you just download then enter your name and clubcard number and then they scan your iPhone each time you shop.

Maz

Guru
brilliantndrew said:
It's free, you just download then enter your name and clubcard number and then they scan your iPhone each time you shop.
They'd never get the iPhone to slide in the slot, would they? It'd be way too thick.

Funtboy

Angry Birds

It rules!

domd1979

Veteran
kendalcottages said:
Recently got myself an iPhone and would like to hear any tips for good apps... suggestions welcome, thanks. :laugh:

If you travel by train the Train Search app by Cross Country Trains (covers all trains not just Cross Country) is really good. Its free and does everything the National Rail one does, which they charge a fiver for!!

Also have... WeatherPro, the Grauniad, the Indescribably, Amazon, Twitterific, Facebook, Good Beer Guide, TV Guide, and London Bus (which confusingly isn't limited to bus it does tube, train, and bus).

Panter

Just call me Chris...
The metoffice app is really good for a freebie as is the Google app (with voice recognition.)
"Around me" I find invaluable, Google Earth is fantastic and if you bank with Natwest, then their app is superb.

Also, don't forget to log onto CC from Safari and then add it to your home screen ;)

Top Bottom