ireland to israel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tommy78

howdy, I would appreciate any help/suggestions, i plan to leave ireland and head to israel and am trying to decide on a route, route 1 would e france- italy- the balkans- turkey-syria-jordan israel, another route might be to through the balkans to greece then ferry to cyprus and on to israel, can any one advise what kind of time frame I would be talking about, ballpark figure!! reckon i will average 60-80 miles per day, also i plan to camp/hostel, what essentil kit should I bring? I've decided this more or less on a him but have the time and am fit so why not!! thanks for any replies. . Tom

Brains

Legendary Member
Depends on many things, and how much you do by boat.

Personally I work on 250-300 miles a week, so 3 days of about 50 miles each and then a day off. That would give you about 1,000 miles a month, but I'm sure there are those on this forum who would double those figures.

According to my Autoroute software it's 3,000 miles fromSligo to Iskenderun on the Turkish/Syrian border, and at least a week from there to Israel

So if you started next week you could be there for Haloween !

But there are big chunks that could be done by ferry from Italy or Greece, or Cyprus

Top Bottom