Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rasmus

Without a clever title
What a difference a day makes, as they say.
Yesterday - cycling round Arran in the sun, lunch at the Catacol hotel.
Today? Greggs sandwich in the drivers waiting room at Tesco RDC in Livingston!
It's a tough life on the road... Just this evening, I had to settle for a huge schnitzel in a lovely little Biergarten in the Altstadt of Ulm in south Germany :hungry::mrpig:

Missing the bike, though. Might have to go for a run tomorrow night :eek::thumbsdown:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I was responding to fubars plan for next year, not seeking my own adventure......yet

Fubar

Guru
So who (other than Scoosh who is trying to get in at a substantial discount) is going to see Mark Beaumont #AfricaSolo this Friday evening? It's going to be a great talk...

Might be... :whistle:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I like sound of a weekend away, one location so no carrying clothes around.

It works well. We do camping/hostelling weekends over on YACF. The last one I went on was in Berwick back in March. I've also done a weekend out of Kirkcudbright with a loop east towards the Abbey and Dumfries on the Saturday, and north into Glentrool Forest on the Sunday which was good. :smile:

Skye would be a good spot. Or perhaps based at Braemar SYHA and do the Lecht one day and Cairn o' Mount and Cairnwell the other :biggrin:

Talking of which. I'm entered in the Amulree for Tea 160 and the Deeside loop 200 Audaxes from Forfar on the 11th/12th July. Anyone else riding? :smile:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I fancied the talk, but had tickets for a few months for edinburgh zoo night instead. And that has dinosaurs, which are still above bikes for me :smile:

Top Bottom