Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I need to go on a night ride soon! This is partially the fault of @Telemark for getting me hooked into the idea of cycling through the night, and partially the fault of @GlasgowFinn for having a Cateye volt 300 front light on the EdFOC night ride which was so impressive that I had to go and buy something similar. I have ended up with a Lezyne Macro Drive; and like a big kid I can't wait until winter and need to get out in the dark to play with it NOW :smile:. I am thinking my regular loop up around Loch Thom and Greenock might be a suitable route.

Hehe :evil:you're welcome :thanks:- luckily being hooked on night riding is not a dangerous disease, but you will have to put up with it for life, no known cure :smile:.
Look out for @mcshroom's Hadrian's Wall ride, hope it's happening again this year (September?) :okay:

T

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hehe :evil:you're welcome :thanks:- luckily being hooked on night riding is not a dangerous disease, but you will have to put up with it for life, no known cure :smile:.
Look out for @mcshroom's Hadrian's Wall ride, hope it's happening again this year (September?) :okay:

T
It will be, though a week earlier (18-19th September) as I'll be heading off on a two week Highland tour the last weekend in September. :smile:

With any luck there will not be a support car this year, as barring another injury I'll be on my bike :bicycle:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
It will be, though a week earlier (18-19th September) as I'll be heading off on a two week Highland tour the last weekend in September. :smile:
With any luck there will not be a support car this year, as barring another injury I'll be on my bike :bicycle:

@mcshroom - Please do post a link to the new thread here when you've got one set up :okay:. I'm slightly softening on not doing this particular night ride again as it was so special in 2013 that it couldn't possibly be any better the next time round :shy:. Work may get in the way yet with travelling abroad, won't know for definite for a while yet ...

T

the_craig

Über Member
Well done @Col5632 and congratulations!!!

Was it not the most terrifying thing ever?

Col5632

Guru
:smooch: :smooch: :bravo: :bravo: :wahhey: :wahhey: :wub: :wub: :hyper: :hyper: :dance: :dance:

Many Congratulations @Col5632 ! ... and when do CC Ecosse get to meet the lovely :rose: Vicky ?? (on her bike, naturally ... :laugh:)

I'm afraid Vicky does not do bikes or cycling, thanks though :smile:

Well done @Col5632 and congratulations!!!

Was it not the most terrifying thing ever?

Yeah but I think asking her dad's permission was much harder lol

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
I'm afraid Vicky does not do bikes or cycling, thanks though :smile:
... thinking about next August as a potential date but more likely 2017 :smile:
Time enough ... :whistle:

Mind you, Mrs Scoosh doesn't really 'do' cycling - but is very keen to encourage me to go for a ride, buy another bike/ trike, help at the EdFoC Night Ride ... ^_^

Should I be worried about this ??? :ohmy:

Top Bottom