Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
Don't think I will make the Edinburgh ride, but I've just convinced Mrs Slick to come with me on a feeder ride for the Glasgow one.

No point in moaning if you can't mobilise the troops when required. ^_^

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Don't think I will make the Edinburgh ride, but I've just convinced Mrs Slick to come with me on a feeder ride for the Glasgow one.

No point in moaning if you can't mobilise the troops when required. ^_^
Where is your feeder ride from? Who is organizing it?
I'm asking because if there's a Belle leader local to the start I could ask her to join a Belles feeder ride with yours.

Slick

Guru
Where is your feeder ride from? Who is organizing it?
I'm asking because if there's a Belle leader local to the start I could ask her to join a Belles feeder ride with yours.
The only one I saw was from Pollok Park. I thought it would be a nice gentle way of getting Mrs Slick involved.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
The only one I saw was from Pollok Park. I thought it would be a nice gentle way of getting Mrs Slick involved.
I got one from Rutherglen, it has not been put on the page yet.
Will merge it with a Belles one along the way - the one I'm helping out at is organized by the Rutherglen cycling hub, I live there.

ChrisV

Formerly CC2014
Is that time consuming? What do people even do when they're a professional wrestling fan?? Watch repeats of WrestleMania?

Col5632

Guru
I'm here but far too lazy for this cycling lark, turns out I might be punted back to the office soon so I'll have no excuse not to get on the bike :smile: wedding plans and work have taken over my life :sad:

Top Bottom