Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Sunday, the last post?
Have you all moved darn sarf?

or has the shock news, AG Barr are reducing the amount of sugar in the Bru flabbergasted ye?

Time we rebuilt that wall and got they southern gents to pay for it.
I was down in Gretna on Tuesday night. Spoke to a lot of great people. Wonderful people. Very smart! They looked forward to making Carlisle pay to build a 600 foot wall made of ice. It'll be fantastic. Everyone said so.

My detractors... my detractors, by the way, have you ever been to Gretna? Very nice town. They voted for me. Great town.
My detractors at failing CBN (Castle Black News) very keen to play down the great positive impact the Wall will have on the economy. Sad!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
WHY DOES NO-ONE APPRECIATE MY AWESOMELY ON POINT TRUMP PARODIES

Didn't you ride NCN74? Isn't it utterly horrendous?
Sorry, I didn't actually understand a word of what you posted, apart from "has anybody been to Gretna"
NCN74 is no bad, stop speaking posh :laugh:

Sorry, I didn't actually understand a word of what you posted
My parody was spot-on then!

NCN74 is no bad, stop speaking posh :laugh:
You must have missed the bit where you were riding in a dodgy gravel-strewn muddy verge inches away from trucks thundering past at 60mph every two minutes...
Or the bit where you repeatedly got ordered to dismount and cross the road only to be unceremoniously dumped back into the road 200 metres later.
Or... :rolleyes:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You must have missed the bit where you were riding in a dodgy gravel-strewn muddy verge inches away from trucks thundering past at 60mph every two minutes...
We had a picnic there, in a lay by ^_^

Or the bit where you repeatedly got ordered to dismount and cross the road only to be unceremoniously dumped back into the road 200 metres later.
True this :laugh:

Col5632

Guru
I actually done some cycling yesterday, it was mountain biking but it was still cycling, I fell off twice and I think I've got it on camera :smile: my brother in law got a sore one coming off the 2nd jump on spooky wood at glentress

Top Bottom