Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Depends on what is burning ... the kind of rubber etc ... :eek:
Rear tyre. Rubber beads coming off it like they talk about in F1. Either it needs adjusting or I am too powerful :training:

Slick

Guru
@Slick sorry to be late in getting back to you: the Rutherglen feeder ride will leave at 12 from Bike Town.
Other feeder rides that I know of are from Kelvingrove, Pollock Park, Paisley and Drumchapel.
You don't have to sign up on the Meetup if you don't want to, just come along :hello:
Thanks Pat, no worries about getting back to me, I had noticed a couple of the feeder rides as they came on the website. I'm probably closer to the Paisley one but Mrs Slick would probably appreciate the presence of a few females, especially one who is willing to launch a pump at any unsuspecting males who stepped out of line. :boxing::thumbsup:

iandg

Legendary Member
Currently going through a 'down' phase due to work stress - getting out on the bike (and the wicker woman) help keep it all together tho' - thankfully

Last edited:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Currently going through a 'down' phase due to work stress - getting out on the bike keeps it all together tho' - thankfully
Not so easy to get the mojo to go for a ride :bicycle: with the winds we've been having - and you've probably had more of them than us softies in the central belt ... nut you are so right - once one gets out, the joie de vivre returns !

Keep getting out and :bicycle: and Ride Safe. :hugs:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Thanks Pat, no worries about getting back to me, I had noticed a couple of the feeder rides as they came on the website. I'm probably closer to the Paisley one but Mrs Slick would probably appreciate the presence of a few females, especially one who is willing to launch a pump at any unsuspecting males who stepped out of line. :boxing::thumbsup:
I usually carry two pumps when helping on a ride, one for pumping, one for throwing :laugh:
Anyway Mrs. Slick should be fine in any feeder ride, the purpose of PoP is to make cycling all inclusive ^_^

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm setting out from Linlithgow for Pop Edinburgh, can't be bothered riding from Glasgow by myself, too chicken to go with the fast ones lol
@snorri pick a meeting place, I'll come say hi.
Don't need to pick a meeting place with @Telemark because she will be everywhere with her ECF leaflets ^_^

snorri

Legendary Member
Don't need to pick a meeting place with @Telemark because she will be everywhere with her ECF leaflets ^_^
I have volunteered for Team Telemark assisting with leaflet distribution on foot!
If you see a guy in a light brown waterproof jacket and navy woolly hat looking for a wummin with bicycle pump in hand, that'll be me:okay:.
See you at The Meadows, or at the Parly:smile:.

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
I have volunteered for Team Telemark assisting with leaflet distribution on foot!
If you see a guy in a light brown waterproof jacket and navy woolly hat looking for a wummin with bicycle pump in hand, that'll be me:okay:.
See you at The Meadows, or at the Parly:smile:.
That would be great - looking forward to seeing you, Pat and any other CC-ers, it's been a whole year since the last PoP:hyper: :hello: Will there be cake? :hungry:

T

Top Bottom