Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
But of course, just for you I'll stay for the your speeches and freeze to death be warmed by your eloquence at the next PoP :whistle:
FTFY ! :thumbsup: :hugs:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
...... that pesky 18% ramp I walked up last time at the back of Gifford.
Ah - that'll be the Redstone Rig - but it's all downhill either way, according to the sign at the bottom ...
5026698828_c6950547ef-jpg.255919.jpg

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
PoP was fun :okay:, good to see quite a few of CC Ecosse :hello:(including some travelling from afar, furthest travelled = @snorri, furthest cycled = @Pat "5mph" ?). I just spotted all the chat after being AWOL from here with too much EdFoC preparation and the day job :rolleyes: getting in the way...

The EdFoC programmes are now making their way into the various bike shops, cafes, libraries and sports centres etc, in and around Edinburgh - with the northern distribution round being managed by @Scoosh otp :notworthy:. @HJ and I released around 500 into the wild yesterday...:sweat:
Hope to see some of you at some of the events? 8 -18 June this year :dance:

T

Hi all,

It's been a while!

Anyone doing the Tayside Challenge this year?

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Armadillo building went on fire earlier on: everybody apart from me has no access to their home/car keys, money, jackets, but they have their mobile as they are glued to it.
All my stuff is in my panniers, so I had no problem in getting home, but I had to leave my phone behind as it's not so important that I keep it on my person at all times :laugh:

Slick

Guru
Armadillo building went on fire earlier on: everybody apart from me has no access to their home/car keys, money, jackets, but they have their mobile as they are glued to it.
All my stuff is in my panniers, so I had no problem in getting home, but I had to leave my phone behind as it's not so important that I keep it on my person at all times :laugh:
Wow, I was out all day and missed any news. It must have been nasty enough when you were all denied access to pick up any belongings. I did a quick Google search.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/sec-armadillo-evacuated-fire-breaks-10370327

Top Bottom