Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On a bike again today, woo hoo! :bicycle:^_^ :okay:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Being ill sucks, specially when one is never ill!
Well, never say never, eh?
At least I discovered today that I can ride my bike again, in a very low spinning gear.
I'm also starving, plus the smell of coffee does not give me the xx( anymore, which, in my line of work, would be a disaster!

Slick

Guru
At least I discovered today that I can ride my bike again, in a very low spinning gear.
I'm also starving, plus the smell of coffee does not give me the xx( anymore, which, in my line of work, would be a disaster!
Sorry to hear your a bit below par Pat. I'm going to assume the fact your starving, is a much better indicator of your recuperation than your realisation that you can spin on your bike again. I hope you make a full recovery very soon.

GWS Pat :hugs: No-one should suffer coffee deprivation in silence!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Sorry to hear your a bit below par Pat. I'm going to assume the fact your starving, is a much better indicator of your recuperation than your realisation that you can spin on your bike again. I hope you make a full recovery very soon.
GWS Pat :hugs: No-one should suffer coffee deprivation in silence!
Well, I'm going back to work on Wednesday, recovered or not :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Must be something in the air - I've had a chesty cough/ sore throat over the w-e too :cursing:, so not been able to recce ride the Top Secret EdFoC Night ride. :secret:

Drove round this arvo with Mrs S. We reckon it's a really nice route too - 'mainly flat, a few lumps, no real hills' ... :whistle:

Top Bottom