Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snorri

Legendary Member
Isn't this a part of any Scottish activity?
Only if you're a westcoaster:okay:.
Warm and :rain:on the west, :cold: and dry on the east, the warm and dry option is (mostly)unavailable^_^.

Anything but that, it is a terrible game!

Only if you're a westcoaster:okay:.
Warm and :rain:on the west, :cold: and dry on the east, the warm and dry option is (mostly)unavailable^_^.
Can confirm, when I lived on the east coast every single time I returned to Glasgow it was raining heavily.

Although I can't discount the possibility that maybe my visits coincided with when @Brandane was in the area :laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
Seems we are going to get ice and snow again: good timing from me, I'm off to Germany today, for a week ^_^
Live footage
Oor Pat on Portobello Beach ready to set 'sail'
pat.jpg

Slick

Guru
Dunno, doesn't ring any bells :whistle::shy:
Takes more than one. :okay:

Sorry to hi-jack your thread but I need Scottish advice! I need to know about Edinburgh for my daughter- she's moving there in September and we need to find her somewhere to live. Can anyone advise of any lettings agents/ rooms to let etc. I've looked at things on Facebook but there are too many scammers and there are about a gazillion agents on Google. Heeeeeelllppppppppppp.

gaijintendo

Veteran
Sorry to hi-jack your thread but I need Scottish advice! I need to know about Edinburgh for my daughter- she's moving there in September and we need to find her somewhere to live. Can anyone advise of any lettings agents/ rooms to let etc. I've looked at things on Facebook but there are too many scammers and there are about a gazillion agents on Google. Heeeeeelllppppppppppp.
Certainly don't look at Facebook or Google then... Try rightmove and look up agency brick and mortar locations, reviews etc.

If it's student digs, there are housing officers at most major universities, not just pitching halls of residence. There is probably an online forum or other the date to substitute for a student union too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom