Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Certainly don't look at Facebook or Google then... Try rightmove and look up agency brick and mortar locations, reviews etc.

I found a website that lists estate agents with reviews etc. There are 343 that serve Edinburgh, hence my plea for any that people could recommend!

Hi, I have not been on here for such a long time, just logged back in to get some motivation to get back on the bikes again. Without reading back through your 596 pages I was wondering if anyone can offer me any info on the new cycle route between Bargeddie and Newhouse M8/A8 upgrade. Is it finished, any good, worth a try, how long etc, etc ?

thanks

Slick

Guru

Slick

Guru
I was thinking about the new build route adjacent to the new A8/M8 upgrade. I heard there was a pedestrian walkway / cycle path between Bargeddie and Newhouse but can't seem to find any info on it.
Neither can I and I drive the new stretch often enough and haven't really noticed anything. Sorry

classic33

Leg End Member
Hi, I have not been on here for such a long time, just logged back in to get some motivation to get back on the bikes again. Without reading back through your 596 pages I was wondering if anyone can offer me any info on the new cycle route between Bargeddie and Newhouse M8/A8 upgrade. Is it finished, any good, worth a try, how long etc, etc ?

thanks
That's cheating, and you may have missed something.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Great. Looks like sub zero temps for the 7.30 commute for the next 2 mornings. The ice spike tyres that came off after the last BFTE moved on, might have to get re-fitted tonight. It's mid March FFS! :sad:.

Brandane

Legendary Member
It could be worse, it could be chucking it down.
Fear not; that will come after the cold temps go away. It's one or the other in this part of the country! The forecast says "unsettled" after Tuesday. That translates as wet and windy:

Screenshot (19).png

Top Bottom