Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
We get this here too. It's funny how there's always a direct way past for cars...
For this, and for other summer events, they block the busiest cycling route in the area, NCN75.

pjd57

Veteran
For this, and for other summer events, they block the busiest cycling route in the area, NCN75.
I was told to cycle on the grass this morning, entering the green from London road.
The road and paths were covered in trucks and equipment , no signs and no attempt to leave any clear way through.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I was told to cycle on the grass this morning, entering the green from London road.
The road and paths were covered in trucks and equipment , no signs and no attempt to leave any clear way through.
You need to pass by the Blue Bridge, at the distillery, till it's over.

classic33

Leg End Member
LR 1.jpg

LR 2.jpg

LR 3.jpg

lr 4.jpg

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
I must be getting old,
I hardly recognised any of the Main Stage performers at this '19 Trnsmt (did Wahoo name this:laugh:)..
I think @Brandane should pay a visit with his ever present rain cloud to the Green...

I reckon it must be this little number that they gather round and sing on a Saturday afternoon at Parkhead:

Now that's culture that is. But couldn't they at least make sure the image of the bus was in the centre of the projection?

Only in Glasgow could they choose a colour for the buses that winds up half the population. Then they decide to wind up the other half by bringing out this colour scheme:

View attachment 473726

They still paint them orange? Wow. I have to say though, Double-Decker buses have improved in the last 18 years...

Top Bottom