Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Cycling for everyone.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Why so many cyclists in Largs today? I was working and saw a lot more than usual heading through the town. Some were obviously involved in some sort of event, as they had numbers attached to their bikes. Anyone on here involved?

Edit: Looks like it was the Glasgow 100 circular route out of Bishopton.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Cracked 50 miles yesterday :wahhey:Let's just say the glutes are not happy today :blush: Had better get over themselves quick cos they're hitting the Fife coastal path tomorrow.

Well done! I went along the coast path today, just remember to go over the bridge after Culross, i ended up down to water then had to turn back.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Cracked 50 miles yesterday :wahhey:Let's just say the glutes are not happy today :blush: Had better get over themselves quick cos they're hitting the Fife coastal path tomorrow.
Rode to Gourock with Victoria today, scouting the Belles Gourock ride at the end of the month. We got soaked a bit, battered by the wind a bit nothing major. Lovely 30 mile route it was, hoping I don't have to work on the actual day, uff!

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
1146576_10153115397050075_1910607780_n.jpg

how could I join a club, and be stuck on a route, when 3 changes of course let me take pics like this?

shyfire

how could I join a club, and be stuck on a route, when 3 changes of course let me take pics like this?
Is that a euphemism for 'got lost 3 times' ? :whistle: Great pic though.

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Is that a euphemism for 'got lost 3 times' ? :whistle: Great pic though.

wasnt lost , honest :angel: . havent been on bike all week as had a virus since tuesday. went out today to do a 20 mile ride. got to kincardine and decided i would try the round the forth route. then took the coast path instead of cycle route, and ended up through limekilns where I took that pic. wind took it out of me on way back down cycle path when I realised i didnt have the legs in me to cross the forth and come back that way. tired, but satisfied with my day out.

Top Bottom