Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I am happy to shop with you. :cold: Currently looking for winter gear, where is best in Glasgow area, I'd like to try stuff on before I part with my cash.
Im not that knowledgable re Glasgow, most of my clothing has come from decathlon in edinburgh so far. There is one at the fort, but found it to have less stock options when I have shopped there. Only other Glasgow shop I have been to is evans at xscape.

geeboy1970

I would try Dales and Alpine Bikes ,both within walking distance of Buchanan Galleries and they let you try on everything.

shyfire

I am happy to shop with you. :cold: Currently looking for winter gear, where is best in Glasgow area, I'd like to try stuff on before I part with my cash.

Was at Evans at Xscape this week, didn't see a lot of women's winter gear in yet but fair selection of women's kit on the first floor. There is a new one in Bath Street as well. Dales has a reasonable selection of clothing. Decathlon was very poor for women's cycling kit (not sure if we're supposed to make do with the unisex stuff). They did have hundred of bikes though. Sports Direct do cheap & cheerful Muddy Fox but not sure I'd rely on their kit to keep me dry.
Since I have what one could politely call sizing issues at the min(more cake stops then rides to blame) tend to find a much bigger selection online and try to buy from suppliers who allow free returns.

zizou

Veteran
For womens cycle wear then Siempre Bicycle Cafe on Dumbarton Road has (or at least did have a few months ago) some Ana Nichoola stuff.

Col5632

Guru

when can we go back???

September?

Top Bottom