Irreverent Daily Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
.. just a thread where nobody can ever be off topic! Also for all the little things you'd like to talk about but they're just not important enough to open a whole new thread for!

Make yourselves comfortable. You'll find a variety of cakes, cookies and hot drinks on the table next to the window.. :cuppa:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Can people be off topic in the Cafe?

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Oops, you're right.

Tromsø! I have made a few trips up there this year (on somebody else's shilling) It's amazing up there and in February of course there will be the northern lights. Be prepared for Norwegian prices...

My list? Kamchatka, Samarkand, Bhutan, Sicily, the Hoggar in Algeria woukd all rate high. Lots of places I'd like to go back to. And you?

I'm trying to transfer the conversation.. not sure if it's going to work like that..

The Northern Lights are the very reason I'm going to Tromsø.. Fingers crossed! I'm prepared to paid ridiculous money indeed.. :headshake:
Antarctica obviously, Cambodia, Punta Arenas & Patagonia, Karnataka, Gokyo Lakes, a few destinations in Alaska.. and the list can go on for as long as you like..

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Is it to early to pour myself a whisky?

it's after pub opening times.....

hoopdriver

Guru
I'm trying to transfer the conversation.. not sure if it's going to work like that..

The Northern Lights are the very reason I'm going to Tromsø.. Fingers crossed! I'm prepared to paid ridiculous money indeed.. :headshake:
Antarctica obviously, Cambodia, Punta Arenas & Patagonia, Karnataka, Gokyo Lakes, a few destinations in Alaska.. and the list can go on for as long as you like..
Nice idea on transferring the thread. I was trying to figure how to do that myself.

Norway has some very good aurora forecasting websites. We used them a lot when I was up there since we wanted some aurora photographs for the story. They were quite reliable. being in Tromsø it would be incredible for you to miss them (unless if course its constantly cloudy)

Nice list! If you do Antarctica you can get Punta Arenas, Patagonia and Torres del Paine before or after.

Funny isn't it, the more you travel the more you find new places to want to go!

Top Bottom