Irreverent Daily Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I guess you're right. However a thread that numbers +1400 pages and has so obvious established relationships is somewhat off putting.. Especially for new members!

Oh, you'd be welcome! People come and go, and it's true that there are some of us who've been there a long while, (and might now happen to be engaged on the strength of it!) but we're a pretty laid back bunch. Mad as a collective box of frogs, true, but laid back!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
And if you don't want to do 'Tea', you always try 'Beer' or 'Coffee'! :thumbsup:

(I occasionally pop into the tea thread to let them know that I am still alive ...)

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Sounds like you need to get back into the line of work that takes you to these places - on somebody else's time and money.

I wish I could! But for a number of reasons that's not feasible at the moment (or the near future by the looks of it..) :sad:
To be honest there was a point when the constant traveling and working (unfortunatelly I never managed to support myself without having a second job) really exhausted me and I felt I was missing out with all my friends creating homes and families and that's when I gave it up. A major mistake, and many more followed consequently..

As I mentioned before (in one of your threads) I'd happily become your porter, translator, back up photographer, driver.. (multi-talented I am.. ) :whistle:

potsy

Rambler
I've just picked up a box(or 2) of Christmas mince pies in the supermarket, thankfully I came to my senses just in time and realised it's only the 10th of November so put them back again :laugh:

I think Marshmallow_Fluff would be a shock to the system in the tea thread, that avatar could give some of the more senior members a shock :ohmy: :scratch:

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Irreverent?

Hmmm ... I ate one of my wife's Christmas presents. :mrpig:

Does that count?

I can't see that as a problem, as long as she doesn't know.. :thumbsup:
(ofcourse it counts!)

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
I've just picked up a box(or 2) of Christmas mince pies in the supermarket, thankfully I came to my senses just in time and realised it's only the 10th of November so put them back again :laugh:

I think Marshmallow_Fluff would be a shock to the system in the tea thread, that avatar could give some of the more senior members a shock :ohmy: :scratch:

Why did you put them back? I ate two yesterday.. Am I bad? :eek: Did I have to wait till Christmas?

OP
OP
Marshmallow_Fluff
Good choice - all yours :bravo:

Not all of it! You're spoiling me! Here.. have some back..

stock-photo-11544033-tiny-piece-of-cake-on-fork.jpg

:whistle:

Top Bottom