Is anyone else looking out of the window at snow on the ground?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It was snowing at about midnight in Bromsgrove. I was watching it swirling around the yard as I was being tipped.

jack smith

Veteran
I was at south shields beach with friends lastnight as it happened the roads and a1 were a free for all the little old micra i was in was plowing through it as even mercedes 4x4's got stuck lol, Ayway that was 3 am there is still 2/3 inches here though

gavgav

Guru
Can see a bit on the hills the other side of Wigan. First time I've needed my thermals for a footy match this season. :cold:

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
A bit must have fallen overnight as it was frozen solid to the car this morning. None on the ground though.
It's been a clear, sunny, breezy and abso-blooming-lutely freezing day here though.

Apparently one of the main roads over the North York Moors is still closed due to snow and high winds, according to Sally Traffic :snowball:

I was at south shields beach with friends lastnight ...

What on earth were you doing there?!

There was some snow on my windscreen this morning but that quickly disappeared. It's bloody cold though.

Mrs M

Guru
Knew this was coming, saw the most amazing sunrises ever this week, red, pink, orange.
Really beautiful. Just wished I wasn't in the car on the way to work but out on the bike taking in the view at my leisure.

Top Bottom