Is bike radar really that bad?

Is bike radar really that bad????

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I found myself being navigated towards the site, somehow, recently - absent-mindedly clicking on things, i suppose. I logged in and the automatic password suggestion worked. Loads of adverts and promoted stuff. The forum, at first glance, appears similar to this one but, pre the latest schism, where the political types were hived off to found their own microcosm. Not sure i'll be going back so often.
Doesn't accept my password anymore, and they've cleared out a load of stuff again.

Don't think I'll be going back on, unless I can get a reply about the password problem.

mustang1

Guru
I thought you was talking about the garmin bike radar but it appears you may be talking about somehting else, perhaps a magazine.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Not been on that forum for a long time ! Used to post on it , but a good 10yrs ago ? Has something changed again ? I was still browsing it but a while back now ? Something changed since/recently ?

classic33

Leg End Member
Not been on that forum for a long time ! Used to post on it , but a good 10yrs ago ? Has something changed again ? I was still browsing it but a while back now ? Something changed since/recently ?
They reset all the passwords, sending a link out to everyone to change them again. I'm waiting on a working link, only they don't seem too bothered as they have yet to reply.

postman

Legendary Member
Ashton Gardener and Dyke,Ressurrection Shuffle,can anyone go back later than 2007, this is your challenge should you accept.

Top Bottom