Is it a he or she? - I have never been so offended!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pigo

I drive a white van & once had a trucker phone my transport manager to complain that 'one of your blokes just cut me up blah blah blah'
As I'm the only female driver in the whole fleet they all found this highly amusing! I stopped tying my hair back for a bit after that as I was secretly a little offended too!

Big boy

Firstly BIG MISTAKE POSTING THAT ON HERE :o)
Secondly you must have really good hearing, im making no other comment lol.

Slightly OT mu MiL is 94, and until her late 70s used to cycle, and loved being on her electric beach cruiser.

However being a slight female in trousers and a fleece, she did not look her age. We were out one day when a group of young lads came up behind her and one shouted to his mate..

"Look at the @rse on that - I'd give it one"

At which point she turned round, gave her best gurn and offered to accept!

Poor guy nearly fell of his bike, and as they left us he was getting a severe ribbing off his mates for his choice of partner

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
You should have turned to the male cabbie in your deepest voice and said
"Thanks but your not my type "
Works wonders when i get a ribbing at work in full lycra from the guys , they shut up asap in front of their mates .

You should have turned to the male cabbie in your deepest voice and said
"Thanks but your not my type "
Works wonders when i get a ribbing at work in full lycra from the guys , they shut up asap in front of their mates .
Did that with a company once.....

Explained how I was flattered at the advances of their employee, but as I had seen how inconsiderate their driving was, I doubted they would be any more considerate in Bed

The emails vehemently asserting how heterosexual their employee was were hilarious, and the rely to my explaining how easy it was to misunderstand the driver's signals was even funnier

Arch

Married to Night Train
I often get addressed as 'mate' by people approaching from behind, usually when I'm in my thick winter work coat. Plus, most people expect someone in my job to be male.

The confusion on some people's faces when I turn round and say "yes?" is hilarious.

trampyjoe

I've lost count of the times I've been mistaken for a woman. Mind, having long hair (that I'm currently sat on) and piloting a small child in a pushchair doesn't help. The beard and deep voice give me away though.
I'm sure I've mentioned before that my wife thinks I'm a big girl.

Top Bottom