Is it ok to machine wash clothes,tea towels etc with Fairy liquid?

Is it ok to do clothes,tea towel etc washing using Fairy liquid?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
The top bit of the banana,the bit that's stuck to the rest of the bunch was in my laundry bag when i got back. I tend to "unzip" them from the top. Don't most open them that way? I think most will.

Twist the top half a turn and unwrap, then you have the other end to hold as a handle. Now it is possible many people get the top and bottom confused, the bottom is the longer protruding stem

winjim

Smash the cistern
The top bit of the banana,the bit that's stuck to the rest of the bunch was in my laundry bag when i got back. I tend to "unzip" them from the top. Don't most open them that way? I think most will.
No, no, no, that's all wrong. The other end's where you open it.

Which end do you break your egg?

FWIW I eat neither bananas nor eggs, but I do frequently have cause to open them.

snorri

Legendary Member
I liked your laundry story today Accy, and most impressed that the laundrywoman knew exactly what to when called upon to execute the emergency stop procedure. I wonder if she undergoes refresher training? It could be essential for what has turned out to be a twice in fourteen year event.
There can't be many on the forum who can claim to have eaten a banana after it had gone through a wash cycle:okay:.

classic33

Leg End Member
I liked your laundry story today Accy, and most impressed that the laundrywoman knew exactly what to when called upon to execute the emergency stop procedure. I wonder if she undergoes refresher training? It could be essential for what has turned out to be a twice in fourteen year event.
There can't be many on the forum who can claim to have eaten a banana after it had gone through a wash cycle
:okay:.
Clean food!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Well, you could have left a book, or an ebook reader at the bottom of that pile, with dire consequences.
A banana was not bad considering :whistle:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There can't be many on the forum who can claim to have eaten a banana after it had gone through a wash cycle:okay:.
I tend to get up there at about 6 to 6.45 pm,as she's in by then cleaning the machines and stuff. I never have the right change for the machine,she does so it helps when she's in. It wasn't that technical,she just undid two screws,took the panel off and flicked a switch,but that's another reason to go when she's in. Just imagine if she wasn't in and the banana got all mangled up in my washing:ohmy:. I sniffed the banana then when it just smelt of banana and not washing powder i ate the thing.:smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom