Is it ok to machine wash clothes,tea towels etc with Fairy liquid?

Is it ok to do clothes,tea towel etc washing using Fairy liquid?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
blah blah blah and he's got three bloody bikes now.

You've been rumbled. You're ThreeBikesMcGinty!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The cheapest one you can find with a defrost setting.

Next?
Sorry but that wont do. I'll have to get one with a very quiet bell/ping. Otherwise the old tell tale will report me for making too much noise.:tongue:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've just been to the laundry up the road. This is serious by the way,i'm not making it up. I always take a banana with me to eat while watching my washing go round and round. As i sat down to watch, i saw the banana in the washer! I usually put my banana on top of my washing. I did this time but must've put something on top of it,so in it went with the washing. I asked the woman who works there if she could stop the machine so i could get it out. She wasn't too happy but she did,thinking the fruit might block the filter and water outlet. She had to unscrew the bottom of the machine to flick a switch which opened the door. Luckily the banana was mostly intact,which meant no fruit had got mixed in with my washing and also i could eat the banana as it hadn't soaked up any soapy water. The laundry woman told me that in 14 years of working there she'd only had to do that "emergency procedure" twice before. Once was to free a mobile phone,the other was to take a red woolen jumper out,that was turning the whites pink. That was the first food item she'd had to rescue,she said.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The top bit of the banana,the bit that's stuck to the rest of the bunch was in my laundry bag when i got back. I tend to "unzip" them from the top. Don't most open them that way? I think most will.

Top Bottom