Is it ok to machine wash clothes,tea towels etc with Fairy liquid?

Is it ok to do clothes,tea towel etc washing using Fairy liquid?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
This is the truth folks. There i was,in the home's laundry,listening to my washing going round and round in the tumble dryer when i started to hear a slight clanging sound. I ignored it for a while then decided to see what was causing it. On investigation i found my mobile phone was making the sound. I've washed my mobile phone I must've left it in one of my pockets. I put it on charge and it did light up and show a charging battery sign,but now it's not showing that sign. I've put the phone on the radiator to dry it out. Will it work again or have i ruined it?

Probably knackered, but you might be lucky. Take it apart and cover the parts in rice (dried) in a sealed container in a warm place (airing cupboard for example). Leave it a couple days.

This is the truth folks. There i was,in the home's laundry,listening to my washing going round and round in the tumble dryer when i started to hear a slight clanging sound. I ignored it for a while then decided to see what was causing it. On investigation i found my mobile phone was making the sound. I've washed my mobile phone I must've left it in one of my pockets. I put it on charge and it did light up and show a charging battery sign,but now it's not showing that sign. I've put the phone on the radiator to dry it out. Will it work again or have i ruined it?

You really are a Mr Bean episode arent you!

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Anyway,the home's tell tale has got wind of this. I overheard him telling someone. "He's washed his bloody phone,he's been throwing bread out for the birds and he's got three bloody bikes now. He's a bloody odd ball",said he. "Shush he can hear you",said his wife. "I don't care if he can" said Mr Grumpy. Me and the old bloke below me think it'd be a good idea if i parked my car in "his space",when i get it. A bright yellow "Jap car"( he hates "Japs" because of the war) should piss him off big style.:okay:

AndyRM

XOXO
It's charging now,though the screen's full of condensation. Would the rice get rid of the condensation?

Possibly, but if you've charged it already, you've probably fried the circuitry.

Top Bottom