Is it ok to machine wash clothes,tea towels etc with Fairy liquid?

Is it ok to do clothes,tea towel etc washing using Fairy liquid?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Gosh - your fantasy washer is very efficient.
Fantasy island,fantasy football team but i've never heard of anyone having a fantasy washer.:scratch:Ah well, whatever floats your boat as they say.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Some people seem to have a fantasy life...

0518c8675bd00b149387d1684155e4e587586b-wm.jpg

Mmm, i'm just having a breather while i think of how to reply to that one.:scratch:

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
In case anyone's wondering if this could work in reverse,meaning using washing powder to wash the crockery, then from my experience the answer is no:stop:, I've tried it,but the water feels all slimy and the dishes just don't feel clean.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
In case anyone's wondering if this could work in reverse,meaning using washing powder to wash the crockery, then from my experience the answer is no:stop:, I've tried it,but the water feels all slimy and the dishes just don't feel clean.
What you need to do is put all the cutlery and crockery in the washing machine and add lots of fairy. It's a bit noisy, but boy does it all come out clean. Try it.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Fantasy island,fantasy football team but i've never heard of anyone having a fantasy washer.:scratch:Ah well, whatever floats your boat as they say.
Mind you,i can remember a radio advert from years ago that went something like "The handbag and luggage that you've always dreamed about". A friend of mine made me laugh when he said "what kind of f..k..g weirdo dreams about handbags and luggage?!":laugh:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
[QUOTE 4905166, member: 9609"]yes, all very natural - it wasn't an accy type incident[/QUOTE]

I suppose it depends on what caused the algal bloom - I guess that is a new thread though.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What you need to do is put all the cutlery and crockery in the washing machine and add lots of fairy. It's a bit noisy, but boy does it all come out clean. Try it.
Oh yes,that'd go down well with the busy bodies in here.:rolleyes: They've already had a word with the warden about me "using the microwave all the time",asking if the oven in my flat isn't working.:rolleyes:

Uri Geller's success at bending cutlery was attributed to use of fabric softener in his final rinse

winjim

Smash the cistern
Bio washing powder can be quite handy for soaking off baked on food and roaating tins etc. It's the enzymes...

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Did i ever tell you about when we were children at a bonfire night party and i mistook a bowl of washing powder for caylie? I spooned quite a bit into my mouth before realising what it was.:tongue:

Top Bottom