Is McDonald's under-rated as a bike stop?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Blech synthetic cherry taste xx( although the menthol makes cherry tuuuunnneeessss palatable (and the buggered sense of taste due to the snots)

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Just had the misfortune to see the latest MacDonald's TV ad. Hohoho, a motorist who can't tell the difference between a bin and a menu(!) I'll look forward to having them drive near me as I pass Mucky D's on my way into town in the morning. I'm glad MacDonald's think incompetent motoring is funny :rolleyes:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I've missed this thread and I think it may be entering the senile off topic phase, but anyway ...

I've stopped at Mc D's on several night rides, and I sometimes stop for a coffee and to use the facilities at the one on the A5 just before the left turn to Stanmore on my way up to Coventry.

Perfectly acceptable for the purpose. I don't like McDonalds food much, but the chips are edible.

OP
OP
Pale Rider

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I've missed this thread and I think it may be entering the senile off topic phase, but anyway ...

You may be right, but it's managed to reach 16 pages with no serious fall-outs so when it finally carks it we can say it had a good innings.

Travelling to some terrible places in the world and the food is beyond edible, many colleagues take heart in finding a local McDonald's and surprisingly the food standard is much the same world over. I enjoy a hot mocha but sadly the same is not said for the coffee. Don't think I would stop at one whilst cycling as they are always in busy areas, main roads etc where I tend not to cycle

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
So you're happy cycling among dozy drivers like this nobber?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-6k_RGtkOQ

Please don't drive when sleepy. 20% of accidents on major roads are estimated to be sleep-related. http://think.direct.gov.uk/fatigue.html might be one of the least controversial government road safety campaigns ever, but it's a shame that it's needed.

It's just an advert, bit of humour. I reckon we could pull thousands of adverts to pieces but that would just be sad. Lighten up, I'm sure you ain't the perfect driver or rider....none of us are, we are just human

Top Bottom