Is McDonald's under-rated as a bike stop?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

748812424_0a936205b1.jpg
McBike @ Mr. Visserplein - Amsterdam (Netherlands)[/url] by Perry Tak, on Flickr[/IMG] 748812424_0a936205b1.jpg
McBike @ Mr. Visserplein - Amsterdam (Netherlands)
by
Perry Tak, on Flickr
The
McBike-01-554x676.png

Attachments

• 748812424_0a936205b1.jpg
    748812424_0a936205b1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 748812424_0a936205b1.jpg
    748812424_0a936205b1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 30

rich p

ridiculous old lush
This is a hot contender for my, crazy thread of the month, award. Which is saying something as there's stiff competition around at the moment.
It's way, way ahead on the hot-under-the-collar-about-what-some-stranger-on-the-internet-thinks-about-a-minor-issue thread of the month award.
You do it an injustice Crax.

It's way, way ahead on the hot-under-the-collar-about-what-some-stranger-on-the-internet-thinks-about-a-minor-issue thread of the month award.
You do it an injustice Crax.
Oh I dunno, there's been few hot under the collar ones. Brandane's miles one went nuclear fast and the aplogoly one went sideways faster than a rattlesnake. It's a close call but this one gets the argument in an empty bin award.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Oh I dunno, there's been few hot under the collar ones. Brandane's miles one went nuclear fast and the aplogoly one went sideways faster than a rattlesnake. It's a close call but this one gets the argument in an empty bin award.
I humbly bow to your greater breadth of research. My tolerance of wánky thread fights is at an all time low.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Does it matter :whistle:

The last time I set foot in a McD's was when I was a skint student with a hangover. At that point in time they served my requirements with reasonable effectiveness, but as I am no longer a poor student and rarely have the opportunity to cultivate a hangover I can't imagine ever wanting to go into one again.

Reactions: mjr

Globalti

Legendary Member
The cherry and apple version of their version of porridge had an odd almondy note, as though the cherry stones had been used somewhere in it.

Almond flavour is benzaldehyde, the key note in cheap cherry flavours. It would be about 70% of the flavour, which would then be used at about 0.2% in the product. It costs £2.00 a kilo. You can see how much profit there is in selling industrial food made in a massive factory.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Almond flavour is benzaldehyde, the key note in cheap cherry flavours. It would be about 70% of the flavour, which would then be used at about 0.2% in the product. It costs £2.00 a kilo. You can see how much profit there is in selling industrial food made in a massive factory.
Sssshhhhh................ how do you think I fund my lavish (even louche) lifestyle?

Top Bottom