Is muesli as good as porridge?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Irish_Marty

I think your profile pic speaks a thousand words. I'm not sure life can be enjoyed if you're defined by your diet.
Two tablespoons of sugar is not very much if you're running 20-30 mile or cycling 60-100 mile. Some people might find it to be too sweet thus not to their taste but it's not unhealthy.

ayceejay

Guru
This is what is known as an ad hominem attack Marty. Note that I question your sugar intake not your person and the picture to the left is an avatar, not me, does your avatar speak a thousand words about you?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Sugar with porridge is WRONG - though I might make an exception for muscovado. Porridge should be made with water and salt. It may be served with raisins. Or with whisky. It's a presbyterian dish.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
Sugar with porridge is WRONG - though I might make an exception for muscovado. Porridge should be made with water and salt. It may be served with raisins. Or with whisky. It's a presbyterian dish.
What has only eating fish got to do with it? ;)

theclaud

Openly Marxist

I would take this seriously if you hadn't comprehensively destroyed your credibility upthread.

Reactions: srw
[QUOTE 2805737, member: 259"]... snertlepel ...[/quote]

Now that's a word I LIKE - it just kinda sounds useful!

Fwiw - porridge, every time. Made with oatmeal; and salted, not sweetened. Or ......... oatmeal made into skirlie. :hyper:

Albert

Über Member
How about porridge flavoured with a spoonful of Diabetic Jam?

This is my way of stomaching "what is good for me". I am simply not man enough to eat it neat.

VamP

Banned
For the weight weenies amongst you, adding salt will raise your osmotic balance and increase water retention, so don't do it on race days!

Top Bottom