Is my wife being unreasonable? Part 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
I don't wish to be pedantic but what happened to 'Is my wife being unreasonable? Part 2'?

It broke the naming convention a bit which explains why you might have struggled to locate it:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/is-my-wife-being-unreasonable-the-sequel.173748/

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
This reminds me of when, as a youngster, I worked in a dial-a-pizza place, where the boss was a fat, foul-mouthed Kiwi. One busy Saturday evening, when amongst the punters waiting for their circular cheesy goodness was an obviously enciente woman, he sneaked up behind me and whispered "we know what you've been doing!". And since then, that's been my Pavlovian thought when seeing a pregnant woman.
I recall a comedian who had that shouted at her in the street. Her response was that all they were really saying was "I know where babies come from", which isn't too much to be proud of!

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
But I still beat Berk on a Bike. :thumbsup:
I'm a really slow typer...

Move house and don't tell them.
Err my mother sort of did that as well. She moved out of the family home when her last 2 kids failed to, married her boyfriend and after some 4 years or so of my brother and sister being her tenants in her home, sold the house to my sister ... My brother only finally moved out last September at the age of 26, moving in with his father...:wacko:

Top Bottom