Is my wife being unreasonable? Part 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Last 6 are the worst, or is it 7.
The first 12 aren't that great either.

AndyRM

XOXO
Err my mother sort of did that as well. She moved out of the family home when her last 2 kids failed to, married her boyfriend and after some 4 years or so of my brother and sister being her tenants in her home, sold the house to my sister ... My brother only finally moved out last September at the age of 26, moving in with his father...:wacko:

Apologies if I've dragged up painful memories for you or vernon, my flippant remarks weren't intended to cause upset and I should really have considered what I was posting.

Apologies if I've dragged up painful memories for you or vernon, my flippant remarks weren't intended to cause upset and I should really have considered what I was posting.
No painful dragged up. :thumbsup: I'm the eldest and there are 17 years between myself and the youngest and i was out cycling around the world or at lest trying to at the time so having the time of my life! ^_^ so no need to apologise. :thumbsup: my mother's 3rd husband has been the best thing that had happened to my mother.

Top Bottom