Is my wife being unreasonable? Part 3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
As some of you know, over the summer my wife expressed an interest in cycling, and came out for a few rides with me, so I spent the latter half of the season building a lovely road bike for her. But has she ridden it? Has she heck!

She always seems to have an excuse. First she kept complaining she was really tired and fatigued. When that stopped she said she was feeling sick, quite a lot but mainly in the mornings which of course is when I would want to set off for a ride. Then she said well she might try riding it in July or August, but that's over nine flipping months since I built the thing! Talk about ungrateful!

So what do you think? Is she just making excuses? I really think she could do with getting out on the bike and getting some exercise because recently she seems to have got rather fat...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Firstly. Is that the gorgeous purple roadie?
Secondly, if you tell her that you think that she's got fat, can I have your bike when she kills you?

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
Firstly. Is that the gorgeous purple roadie?
Secondly, if you tell her that you think that she's got fat, can I have your bike when she kills you?
Gorgeous purple roadie indeed. As for killing me, I don't think she'd go that far but I do worry she's about to leave me. She keeps going on about it being "the last few months of you and me"

TVC

That bit about her being tired and fatigued. Your turn is about to come ^_^

OP
OP
winjim

winjim

Smash the cistern
I worry she's going to kick me out. She keeps telling me to box up all my stuff that's in the spare room. Is she planning for someone else to move in? In my own bloody house?

Top Bottom