Is the summer really good this year?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

And you’re ;)

I don't mind the odd mistake, I make them, too. But when the same error is repeated about 5 times over 2 posts I figure a little help is needed :wacko:

dodgy

Too what? Too fast, too slow, too guerrilla gardening?
Too late to apply to a previous post without quoting.
Also grammar facisism is belief in your superiority over people like me whose mummy and Daddy had less money than your mummy and Daddy. Who bought your education. I think I just pulled the working class card! Are we allowed toooooooooo?

I was born in Huyton (one of the most deprived areas in the NW of England) on a council estate :laugh:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Too what? Too fast, too slow, too guerrilla gardening?
Too late to apply to a previous post without quoting.
Also grammar facisism is belief in your superiority over people like me whose mummy and Daddy had less money than your mummy and Daddy. Who bought your education. I think I just pulled the working class card! Are we allowed toooooooooo?
Have a cool shower N, the heat's getting to you!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
30 degrees in Northumberland... [41 in Abingdon according to Master A_T]... I'm going to have to sit here with my feet in a bowl of cold water at this rate.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Ah, so you're a house half way up, rather than half way down person... :tongue:
I'm a 'house all the way down' person - I can't afford to live oop there with them toffs! :laugh:

If I lived 'on the tops' then my pal would have just bought a house half way down the hill... :okay:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A house half way up doesn't need as much effort to cycle to, but a house at the bottom near the shops is even better!
That's very true. I had the choice of renting a house which backs onto the gorgeous hillside that I posted a photo of a few posts back, or the one I am in now. I chose this terraced house at the bottom of the valley because it is really handy for the shops/buses/trains and I don't have to walk or cycle back up a steep hill when laden with shopping (or when knackered at the end of a hard ride).

Although I love the hillsides and moors round here, I am happier just visiting them and living somewhere more practical.

Top Bottom