Is there a SCP section on every Chat forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

No I haven't actually. Don't like musicals, other than Tommy! How shallow of me; I know :smile:.
I thought it was about NY gangster meets girl from rival gang and run off into the sunset. Perhaps not good guys/bad guys then; but crossing the great divide.

Edit.... and it was you, not me, who made mention of good guys and bad guys.

You should watch Mama Mia , what a treat :thumbsup:

SCP people are self-gratification artists

theclaud

Openly Marxist
My bubble is well and truly burst :sad:.
I had you a bit older, shorter hair, tattoos, jeans and doc martens; but it seems you're a Shirley Bassey look-a-like. Or are you one of those to her left/right, dismounting an invisible bike?

Interesting. And where do you suppose you get such an impression?

In fairness, I do often wear jeans (thus distinguishing myself from, er, almost no one in 21st-century Britain), and sadly don't actually look anything like Rita Moreno.

You're still posting there, then?
Well, they don't have a clapptrap by pillocks section, so we have to go where we can.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
[QUOTE 3508158, member: 259"]
  1. "the wit" noted for one liners and genuinely thinks that he is witty with massive intelligence
  2. "the human archive" who can immediately quote chapter and verse on rules, regulations, laws, new articles, etc but actually does not know how it applies to a view or an argument
  3. "the pub intelligentsia" who live by cliches. They also have a following of lesser minds who genuinely admire them. Usually operate in a small group and ready to engage on every topic.
  4. "one trick pony" known for things such as correcting grammar, spelling and picking out errors and have no other purpose\
  5. "the nice guy" who is always politically correct, will avoid conflict but it will tell us everything including their personal life in great detail.
  6. "self-deprecating" lot, a growing trend to avoid confrontation and still keen to express a view. A style and approach the pub intelligentsia
  7. the "list-maker" who makes lists of stuff that would annoy Lynn Truss;
  8. the "grammar Nazi's";
  9. the "helpful person" who knows how to fix bikes.
[/QUOTE]

On the 6th of February 1979, at precisely 4:35AM, I clearly remember those thick slimy lips opening wide. At first, I considered climbing out with my hand, but it soon became evident that, due to my arms being pressed to my sides by the cavity which held me in place, the only way forward was through the correctly amount of force generated from behind me, which, as my head flew through the stench laden mucus, turned out to be a correct assertion. At this point, dazzled by the lights, I began to cry, only to be presented with a fat red nipple with which to suck on and soon, my throat was filled with a milky goodness. I soon realised that if I behaved myself correctly and acted in an agreeable manner, I could obtain whatever the fark I liked. Then I had a sleep.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
It is indeed all very lop sided. Flick of the elbow, Patrick, AIS, and their assorted coat tail riders are indeed almost Borg like in their right thinking like mindednes, frequently abusive and vitriolic but, underneath it all, I am sure they are dedicated cyclists so one does one's best to rub along with them.

This post is wrong in its entirety. @Patrick Stevens and @Andy in Sig are neither abusive or vitriolic.

You are possibly incorrect, about Patrick being a dedicated cyclist . . .

Last edited:
Top Bottom