Is there a SCP section on every Chat forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
west-side-story-george-chakiris-1961.jpg

Tall guy in the back. I'm in the back because I have an Opinel, not a switchblade.
I like a nice Opinel. Which one have you got?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Nearly all forums no matter how esoteric they are usually have a cafe and SCP equivalent. It just shows that most folks have other interest and have views and opinions that they like to share and also hear and debate on what others have to say. Such folders can be very informative and educational. Many of us are better of because of it.

The quality in IMHO is very much a reflection of the mods. Then there are the usual who fall in the following broad categories;
  1. "the wit" noted for one liners and genuinely thinks that he is witty with massive intelligence
  2. "the human archive" who can immediately quote chapter and verse on rules, regulations, laws, new articles, etc but actually does not know how it applies to a view or an argument
  3. "the pub intelligentsia" who live by cliches. They also have a following of lesser minds who genuinely admire them. Usually operate in a small group and ready to engage on every topic.
  4. "one trick pony" known for things such as correcting grammar, spelling and picking out errors and have no other purpose\
  5. "the nice guy" who is always politically correct, will avoid conflict but it will tell us everything including their personal life in great detail.
  6. "self-deprecating" lot, a growing trend to avoid confrontation and still keen to express a view. A style and approach the pub intelligentsia
What about;

"The cut and paster"?

Brandane

Legendary Member
There were good guys and bad guys? Have you actually seen West Side Story?
No I haven't actually. Don't like musicals, other than Tommy! How shallow of me; I know :smile:.
I thought it was about NY gangster meets girl from rival gang and run off into the sunset. Perhaps not good guys/bad guys then; but crossing the great divide.

Edit.... and it was you, not me, who made mention of good guys and bad guys.

Last edited:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Yes I read it at school. Back then it was known as Romeo and "Juliet".

Oooooh! That makes you a Number 4 then. :smile:

Top Bottom