Is there a SCP section on every Chat forum?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
If you don't like it then you don't need to go there.

And therein lies its weakness. It's full of similar-thinking individuals with only a very small number of regular posters who offer any counterbalance . This small number are the only ones thick skinned enough to put up with the vitriol and abuse. It makes for very lop-sided discussions but that seems to be what folk are happy with there

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Was there an implosion in the space time continuum?

It just says "Don't mess with the system, smartarse."

(It's an old Alexei Sayle joke).

Brandane

Legendary Member
OK, promoting the idea that there is an us and them then? Either way, it is disappointing behaviour.

Why? There IS an us and them. That's not a bad thing IMO; I wouldn't want to be one of "them". Best that we're kept separate, which I think was the original point of this thread.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
[QUOTE 3506841, member: 9609"]I do like popping into Sheep Cows and Poultry to see how the "Them" think, but as you say, I wouldn't want to be one[/QUOTE]

Ah, Reiver, I think you are very much of the dark side... give in to your feelings, let them flow through you...

OP
OP
Ansome

Ansome

Best that we're kept separate, which I think was the original point of this thread.
I think that was what I was pointing at, yes. If the thread was a separate forum like Photo and Pets at the top there it wouldn't have to be hidden from me for fear of 'frightening' me off in the first place, indeed it might be of interest to me from the start but I didn't visit because I don't know it's there. I see a newcomer like myself with a thinner skin might be put off by 6 pages of entrenched positions taken before someone recognises that there was an innocent question in the original post.

It's fine though. Carry on.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Why? There IS an us and them. That's not a bad thing IMO; I wouldn't want to be one of "them". Best that we're kept separate, which I think was the original point of this thread.
jets-west-side-story.jpg

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I think that was what I was pointing at, yes. If the thread was a separate forum like Photo and Pets at the top there it wouldn't have to be hidden from me for fear of 'frightening' me off in the first place, indeed it might be of interest to me from the start but I didn't visit because I don't know it's there. I see a newcomer like myself with a thinner skin might be put off by 6 pages of entrenched positions taken before someone recognises that there was an innocent question in the original post.

It's fine though. Carry on.

So to summarise, what you are after is a 'You are all wrong and I am right' super forum to replace all similar sub forums on the Internet.

Top Bottom