Is There Anything More Annoying Than........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ordering new cycle shoes that are too small, preventing you from riding your new bike this weekend. :sad:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Noting that you need to put the rubber shroud on a cable before soldering the wires, then soldering the wires before putting the shroud on. No worries you can still put the shroud on from the other end, before soldering that end. After soldering the other end, you find both shrouds are wrong way round ! (DIN audio lead)

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Climbing to the top of a big hill, looking down at the descent and suddenly remembering that you suffer from vertigo! (Don't ask!) :blush:

Ruddy long way to walk, I can tell you! :wacko:

young Ed

Veteran
as for OP, thats why you overtaker them! i have overtaken a car just once and yes it did feel great! :biggrin:
oh and no it was not parked or crashed it was moving and all!
Cheers Ed

.stu

Über Member
as for OP, thats why you overtaker them! i have overtaken a car just once and yes it did feel great! :biggrin:
oh and no it was not parked or crashed it was moving and all!
Cheers Ed

There's a long straight downhill section on my commute with a speed camera on it. I'm pretty sure the camera is fake but anyway I regularly overtake cars there and also the next 100 metres or so. The only problem is I have to ride mega primary at the top because even tho I am already going 30mph they must still get in front before remembering the camera is there and slamming their brakes on.

When I say mega primary I mean on the white line at least, and sometimes in the opposite lane to make sure they realise there is no way past - never had any grief off the drivers for it so I figure they work out why I'm riding like that. Great fun tho :-)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I sometimes cycle round my local park about 30 times. It's recently become a bit of a learner driver course. I've had these learners overtake me when i'm doing 24mph then slow down to about 18mph even though it's a 30mph speed limit. Sometimes i wonder if the instructor is teaching them how to overtake cyclists?,fine if they are but maybe they could let me know then i'd be happy to partake in their activities!

Top Bottom