Is There Anything More Annoying Than........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigAl68

Über Member
The idiot in a bmw who decided to first pull out of a side street in front of me whilst descending lansdown Hill this morning having me do some speedway sliding until I came to a halt two inches from his door. He decided to stop having pulled out and the mouthed sorry and sped off.... Feeling rather shaken up still as I was doing about 30mph when I spotted him and thankfully I got a feeling this idiot is going to pull out on me. Bike OK, me OK if a little shaken by the experience

stu9000

Being yelled by a guy passing me in his massive black 4*4. He was leaning right out the windown screaming that I "nearly caused an accident". I have no clue why as was simply tootling down a straight road. Mistaken identity? Misguided psycho? Pointless trying to work it out I guess. But it spoiled the end of a nice ride.

Learnincurve

There is nothing more annoying than cars parked in the bike lane.

What is borderline as annoying is what happened to me yesterday went round two cars parked where there really should be yellow lines, and this is the exact moment some monumental arse in a black car decided to overtake me like I was part of a video game he was playing. So you couldn't slow down for 2 seconds to let me get past could you? :\

D

Deleted member 1258

Being scalped by the paperboy is worse, he's taking the mick, I am sure he waits for me to pass the shop.

I once got scalped by a guy in a t-shirt and jeans riding a full suspension BSO :blush: I was on the run in to home at the end of a long hard ride and my legs just couldn't cope with the climb, I did take great delight in passing him on the next section of flat road but nearly killed myself doing it.

Discovering the public toilet cubicle hasn't got any toilet paper AFTER you've had a pooh. Twice this has happened to me & both times I've put my hanky to emergency use.

Reaching the crest of a hill prior to a long, fast, enjoyable descent only to be overtaken by a vehicle that can't descend as fast, so you end up braking most of the way down!

This situation is the only time I truly dislike motorists, especially when I'm about to go down the hill into Chideock with the specific intent of setting off the speed camera. I alway try to take the philosophical approach that they're stopping me from doing silly speeds and potentially doing myself an injury :biggrin:

Watching a great ride in the Tour by one of my favourite riders, Nibbles, then reading lots of totally uninformed comments on the internet that because he did so well then he must be doping.

OP
OP
uclown2002

uclown2002

Guru
.......putting in a bit of a spurt close to home to round up your average speed to xx.0 mph, only for strava to round it down to yy.9 mph.

:cursing::cursing:

Of course, maybe I'm the only one that does this. ^_^

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Going for a gentle ride in the countryside only for it to become a white knuckle ride when small mammals jump out of the hedge in what seems like a group kamikaze effort to send me over the handlebars. Weasels, squirrels, badgers, rabbits, and stoats have all had a go.. :surrender:

Top Bottom