Is There Gonna Be a CC meet up ......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
laurence said:
you can't scenery.

i wonder what the poor people are doing tonight.

news travels fast around here.

is it worth calling a vet?

Spotted a great clanger. When Marina says "Look, grey seals", the film cuts to a library shot of a load of sea lions.

Crackle, yeah, Orkney is a bit remote. Although once on the islands, you're never far from any town, albeit, you sometimes have to get a ferry. I've only been once, and it was lovely. I have friends who live there and I love the little village feel.

bonj2

:biggrin::sad::angry:As I've posted on this thread:
Whoever's defaced the map had better (a) own up to me by PM, and (:blush: put it back, by this time tomorrow. If this isn't done then I'm going to delete the entire map. If it's not put back then whoever's decided it would be funny to do this is just going to ruin the whole thing for everyone with their pathetic churlishness.
Remember, the password is public, so theoretically anyone peurile enough to do so can change it - but if anyone does, then I'll just retrieve it as I'm the only one who knows the hotmail password to the email address it is set up under.

I didn't know anyone would be so bitter enough as to throw it back in my face, but what bonj giveth, bonj can taketh away. And will, if necessary.

Noodley

bonj said:
:blush::sad::biggrin:!As I've posted on
I didn't know anyone would be so bitter enough as to throw it back in my face, but what bonj giveth, bonj can taketh away. And will, if necessary.

Get over yourself bonj.

bonj2

Noodley said:
Get over yourself bonj.
Shut it, it's not myself I need to get over, obviously. you breast;). I just didn't think it was very nice that's all when i've gone to the effort of creating it so i think i'm well within my rights to throw a strop when someone's ruined something that most people were enjoying. Anyhow i've created a better map now, see the other thread.

bonj2

Noodley said:
You could get a part in 'Stenders bonj. :biggrin:

I'll go and decide how good your map is.

:blush:

You do understand I'll be vetting everyone before I put them on. My application procedure is quite stringent. I haven't decided whether I'm letting you on it yet.

Noodley

bonj said:
You do understand I'll be vetting everyone before I put them on. My application procedure is quite stringent. I haven't decided whether I'm letting you on it yet.

I await to see how stringent you are.
Nope, you let yourself on it. Failed. :blush:

Not much chance of me making it. I'll be in Englandshire quite a bit this year, but doubt if it'll coincide with any meet up.

Top Bottom