Is this any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Graham

Is it just me who finds it bizarre that Machine Mart, land of air compressors and power tools, sells trainers?

chewy

Is it just me who finds it bizarre that Machine Mart, land of air compressors and power tools, sells trainers?
once saw acro props in Lidl

D

Deleted member 1258

It's somewhere I wouldn't normally look for Turbo Trainers, but someone on here did and I've had the link in my favourites since he posted it on here.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've toyed with the idea of indoor trainers for a few years, but i always end up spending what i was going to spend on one on something else for one of my bikes or on some cycling gear instead. Part of me says what do you want to train for you're too old to compete in any racing, you don't want to burn calories or lose weight and no matter how hard you try you'll never go faster than yo do now, so get out there and enjoy cycling, not sit there peddling away in the house!;)

Pauluk

I have the Halfords model which I bought when it was £108 last spring. I put a slick tyre on the rear wheel and it works very well and is nice and quiet when running. The Tesco one looks a bit cheap to me.

Top Bottom