Is this good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonj Hovi

bonj said:
Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope.
Read my lips: FRAME. FLEX. IS. NOT. BY. DESIGN.
Frame. Flex. Is. An. UNFORTUNATE. Consequence.
If you've all been sold the notion that it adds to comfort lock stock and barrel by the nostalgia brigade then i'm afraid it isn't my fault you're so gullible.

But not so guiillable dear twin that they believe the twaddle that your ill informed opinions support...

I'd love to know why steel bridges flex, aluminium wings on aeroplanes flex and tall structures flex when stressed. Please tell us they are design faults with unfortunate consequences so that we can have another laugh....

Chris James

Über Member
bonj said:
yep, very thoughtful. shame it's mostly BOLLOCKS.

Bonj. Why do you have to be such a fool?

Please point out what was incorrect in my posting and state what knowledge and professional qualifications you have to back this up?

If you are interested I can tell you what qualifications I have in this field but I dare say you will just accuse me of making them up as is your normal method.

U

User482

bonj said:
If you've all been sold the notion that it adds to comfort lock stock and barrel by the nostalgia brigade then i'm afraid it isn't my fault you're so gullible.

YES. IT. IS.

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by your stupidity anymore, but even by your own low standards you are being particularly thick.

U

User482

You're supposed to have a physics degree. Yet again you display your ignorance on the subject that you claim to have spent three years studying.

I know he claims only to have got a third, but it seems I know more about physics despite only having a GCSE. Makes me wonder if he's making the whole thing up.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
User482 said:
I know he claims only to have got a third, but it seems I know more about physics despite only having a GCSE. Makes me wonder if he's making the whole thing up.

A third is awarded for attendance not attentiveness :smile:

Bonj Hovi

vernon said:
A third is awarded for attendance not attentiveness :tongue:

I think that the degree was in Theoretical Physics - a subject totally unsulled by practical experience.:smile:

You've got to be p**s poor to get a third.

Abitrary

Bonj Hovi said:
You sad dolphin

No need to get all affectionate all over me with such a likeable intelligent animal.

Tony

bonj said:
Ye gods. He still manages to surprise me with the depths of his ignorance.

Top Bottom