Is this Guy aiming to knock this cyclist off?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hip Priest

Veteran
Say he had it coming is not the same as saying he deserved it.

Nobody deserves to be pushed off their bicycle or driven into at 60mph, but anyone who has watched the guy's vids could easily predict something like this was going to happen. There are some total scumbags in this world, if you confront enough people, you'll eventually find one.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
Ah, Glenn's found a link to a dodgy website. It must be true!
Haha!

You should take care when you choose words, mark. What you said is that the cyclist deserves to be attacked. Do you now withdraw that remark, now it's been explained to you?

MarkF

Guru
You should take care when you choose words, mark. What you said is that the cyclist deserves to be attacked. Do you now withdraw that remark, now it's been explained to you?

No Glenn I will not withdraw it, nor would I want to. Let me it explain to you............

The cyclist was not killed, he was not physically harmed, he does not appear to have suffered mental trauma. He would not have deserved any of those things and I did not imply that he would have. In this video, he suffered a scary incident, looking at his previous, he willingly raises the chances of such a thing happening, it's not a huge surprise that it has, because, wait for it...........................he had it coming. Geddit? ^_^

Top Bottom