Is this REALLY a bargain ??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Boardman Hybrid Team 2016 , Boardman Hybrid Comp
Weathers crap though so won't be on it much next week ! Never mind , it will stay nice and clean longer ! :laugh:

If you wait for the good weather you wouldn't ride. Boardmans are not made of sugar and nor are you I suppose ^_^ get out and embrace the rain :okay:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Well said! I need to man up! :laugh:
In fairness I have just done a 6 mile jog in the rain in shorts and short sleeved top but I am never keen on getting cold and wet on the bike for some reason......

If you're cycling short to medium distances get a pair of waterproof trousers from somewhere like sports direct for about a tenner. It made the all-weather experience so much nicer for me - especially a day at work after a wet commute.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

I seem to enjoy punishing myself, always in shorts, football socks, some old astro turf trainers and a running t shirt. When its cold i upgrade to a woolly hat and an Enduro jacket/zip of gillet ! :laugh:
Got all mod cons me!!! :tongue:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Cracking bike, like it! Theres some rubbing on the derailleur but will have a word at the 6 week service . There's more things to worry about in the world thats for sure ...
Genuinely appreciate everyones input on this thread. :notworthy:

adamangler

Veteran
yes its a bargain, i work part time at halfords and as for what the setup will be like it depends who does it, sometimes stuff isnt perfect depending on how arsed the bulider is that day

personally if i built it, it would be good 99% of the time, somedays i cant be arsed either lol

and when i say cant be arsed i dont mean safety issues, but say the front mech needs re setting from scratch to stop that slight rubbing in one gear, some days you will just say, nah fark it sling it in the back

and halfords aftersales is fantastic to be fair, if anything is wrong they will sort it asap
thay suck customers cocks so hard at hellfrauds its unbelievable, complain and you will get another 10% off

yes its a bargain, i work part time at halfords and as for what the setup will be like it depends who does it, sometimes stuff isnt perfect depending on how arsed the bulider is that day

personally if i built it, it would be good 99% of the time, somedays i cant be arsed either lol

and when i say cant be arsed i dont mean safety issues, but say the front mech needs re setting from scratch to stop that slight rubbing in one gear, some days you will just say, nah fark it sling it in the back

and halfords aftersales is fantastic to be fair, if anything is wrong they will sort it asap
thay suck customers cocks so hard at hellfrauds its unbelievable, complain and you will get another 10% off

A review that will have people flocking to the halfords doors for new bikes....... Maybe not

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Think the Crud Catchers look good on it as well as being practical. Well happy with it....^_^

Attachments

• 20151129_143509.jpg
    20151129_143509.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 60
Top Bottom