Is This Site Faking New Members And Their Posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
The thing is Dave. Your questions/threads you start, you follow up with thanks and take on any good advice along with being an active part of this community. A few of the posters who I think Ian is talking about don't bother to engage rather than throw scatter questions around the forum again and again without taking on board any of the good advice given which gets peoples backs up.

To suggest that CC is generating these posters or are paying randoms to post is pretty poor form.
Maybe I am too naive (or thick) but I didn't pick up on that.
I appreciate your comments though, as I do appreciate the help offered.

postman

Legendary Member
1597163467985.png
Do you think Drago is too top heavy to be a cyclist.Plus look at those cycling gloves i ask you.

pawl

Legendary Member
There was a question about helicopter tape which I followed up with the same question what it’s and ether where do you get it from.Genuine Question but no response So not all questions are answered even genuine ones

vickster

Legendary Member
There was a question about helicopter tape which I followed up with the same question what it’s and ether where do you get it from.Genuine Question but no response So not all questions are answered even genuine ones
eBay 👍🏻

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

https://www.selfadhesive.co.uk/shop-by-type/tape-type/helicopter-tape.html

I bought mine I think off Amazon or ebay. I use it to protect the frame where I fasten bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom