Is your avatar you?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The road??:eek:
I am part of the landed gentry-the road forms part of my estate.
Trespassers will be prosecuted!

Lisat

Yes it's me in a Belgium bathroom in January this year. My friend (and he still is my friend ) asked if I had had a face lift while I was there. Bright lighting does wonders.

OP
OP
anothersam

anothersam

SMIDSMe
Still not climbed to my low expectations. Clue - think ankle height.
Now you've done it. I finally got my man.
The truth, ladies and gentlemen and anyone who's neither, the truth is that

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAOGRiYRLI

shut up, drum. The truth, as anyone who has been following vernon's dogged persistance of me literally from the beginning of this thread may be interested to learn, is that

SPOILER

I am his doppelgänger!

verndopel.jpg

The spitting and occasionally spat upon image himself. That's right, according to the dictionary I swallowed I am that harbinger of bad luck. The clues started dropping early
Mine is Tweedledum. A character I've always admired.
Why couldn't anothersam be as succinct as you?
I'm just a character as portrayed in my avatar.
See @anothersam. You could have saved a whole load of words.
What whole load of words? Mystery and jigsaw puzzle fans, that was the missing piece. So I persued myself throughout Is your avatar you? to keep the game afoot.

Actually the game started much earlier than today. Before Vernon/I left the country with some fanfare, I/Vernon posted this in the Things you'd like to say, but can't thread:
Please remove the duct tape from my mouth.
It took a while – all of the beautiful month of June – to bite through that duct tape and break free to be me. Meanwhile Vernon/I has/have been posting using my/Vernon's account, having somehow obtained the login details through skullduggery.

HTFC.jpg

If you're not confused yet, you're not trying hard enough. Suffice it to say that any future posts I/he make(s) may be him or may be me or my nemesis, also me; the voice, the style, the mindless élan is so pitch perfect... except when it isn't; what may be glaring differences may also be evidence manufactured to "clumsy" effect to throw CC sleuths off the track. This natural mimic will probably be able to get away with it. Which has been our plan all along.
Tell us about yours first.
I think you'll find the preceding has tied up all loose ends and finished with a bow on top.

inthebox.jpg

pwnd.gif
about ankle high

Last edited:
Now you've done it. I finally got my man.
The truth, ladies and gentlemen and anyone who's neither, the truth is that

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAOGRiYRLI

shut up, drum. The truth, as anyone who has been following vernon's dogged persistance of me literally from the beginning of this thread may be inteterested to learn, is that

SPOILER

I am vernon's doppelgänger!

View attachment 94546

The spitting and occasionally spat upon image himself. That's right, according to the dictionary I recently swallowed I am that harbinger of bad luck. The clues started dropping early

What whole load of words? Mystery and jigsaw puzzle fans, that was the missing piece. So I persued myself throughout Is your avatar you? to keep the game afoot.

Actually the game started much earlier than today. Before Vernon/I left the country with some fanfare, I/Vernon posted this in the Things you'd like to say, but can't thread:

It took a while – all of the beautiful month of June – to bite through that duct tape and break free to be me. Meanwhile Vernon/I has/have been posting using my/Vernon's account, having somehow obtained the login details through skullduggery.

View attachment 94547

If you're not confused yet, you're not trying hard enough. Suffice it to say that any future posts I/he make(s) may be him or may be me or my nemesis, also me; the voice, the style, the mindless élan is so pitch perfect... except when it isn't; what may be glaring differences may also be evidence manufactured to clumsy effect to throw CC sleuths off the track. This natural mimic will probably be able to get away with it. Which has been our plan all along.

I think you'll find the preceeding has tied up all loose ends and finished with a bow on top.

View attachment 94548

I know what's in the box-an Elephant!!

Courtesy of Jimmy James, Roy Castle (I think!) and Eli!!

Tin Pot

Guru
Somebody on this thread is nuts, and for once it's not me.

Top Bottom