Is your pet suffering,due to social distancing and the lock down?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She doesn't appear to be bothered

Although if she hasn't seen someone for a while she will pee on there feet.

Drago

Legendary Member
Not really. We don't yet have a lockdown, so he's still being walked as normal AM and PM. His lunchtime once round the block has been binned for the duration, but with the arrival of the nice weather he has the run of the garden anyway so it isn't an issue. He's used to me being home all the time, and seems to be enjoying having Mrs and Mini D at home too.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
My little mutt is definitely suffering from this lockdown! It was bad enough for him when us here in Accrington/Lancashire were in 'level 2',but now we're in level 3 it's horrible for him! At least before level 3 we could make the pub for last orders where he likes to be made a fuss of,but no pubs are open now we're in level 3.:sad: Besides that,all those we visited for a natter are either ill or too scared to let us in and too scared to come round here. He needs interaction(Like me,who's not spoken to a soul all day),but not with other dogs as he's more of a human than a dog.:smile:

Edit...One shop we visited where the owner fussed over him has closed down due to family bereavement.:sad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom