Isla bike arrives today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatler

Guru
And with good reason.

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
image.jpeg

It's arrived !!!

image.jpeg

10 mins and all done

image.jpeg

It's a proper little bike I'm well impressed

image.jpeg

Paint is like metallic really impressed with quality of the whole bike

image.jpeg

And a proper comfy adjustable saddle too.
He's going to love it when he gets home from school

CacheMama

When my daughter's Islabike Luath arrive, there was serious bike envy in our house...mainly from me!
Happy riding, we love Islabikes in this house.

U

User482

Excellent! Mini User482 has exactly the same model and colour - she loves it.

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
Excellent! Mini User482 has exactly the same model and colour - she loves it.

He wanted the green straight away and I figured it's a more universal colour than the red (boy) pink (girl) so easier to sell on or reuse for both boy & girl if we have another youngster. :okay:
Can't wait till he sees it tonight

mustang1

Guru
They're great bikes. There a are a couple in the Mustang household and another one is due soon for my eldest. The younger one will take the older one's old bike but I have to figure how to remove the name (I had the rider's name stick on it).

I might get Mrs Mustang the adult one some time.

e-rider

crappy member
Isalbikes are fantastic bikes for kids. However, due to the high price tag and the fact that kids can grow out of the small sized models within 1 year, I refrained from buying an Islabike until my son was large enough for the 24" Beinn, which lasted 3 years before becoming too small.

steven1988

Veteran
Absolutely cracking kids bikes. My lad rides a beinn 24 on leisure rides and cross races in the winter. The difference in his riding ability when we bought a beinn 20 was incredible.

Top Bottom