Islington, Cyclist stabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Both my kids are under instructions to give anybody who demands bikes mobiles etc , what they demanded. Really feel for the parents

I too have ridden that bit of Cally road a fair amount in last few years .
From watching the CCTV they didnt ask for the bikes, they just stabbed thefirst guy as he rode by, then just jumped on the other two, no questions asked.
As said above it could have been any one of us on a FNRTTC ride, absolutely shocking.

subaqua

What’s the point
From watching the CCTV they didnt ask for the bikes, they just stabbed thefirst guy as he rode by, then just jumped on the other two, no questions asked.
As said above it could have been any one of us on a FNRTTC ride, absolutely shocking.

kid didn't stand a chance. i watched it this morning and it is horrific.

Why haven't the Police released a description of the suspects?

"The first suspect is described as a male youth, thought to be white, of slim build. He is believed to have been wearing grey or dark coloured hooded top, dark bottoms, which may have contained a keychain hanging from the rear pocket, and wore an item of clothing obscuring his face.

The second suspect was a black male youth, slim to medium build, wearing a sleeveless jacket with a hoodie underneath. He wore a shoulder bag across his body and similarly to the first suspect had an item of clothing across his face.

The final suspect was of medium build, wearing a three-quarter length coat with a trimmed hood, and a dark top decorated with a multi-coloured motif on the chest. He wore lighter bottoms and dark shoes."

The lads he was with may have been involved in a previous stabbing. It may not have been the bikes that were the primary aim.

Sara_H

Guru
Both my kids are under instructions to give anybody who demands bikes mobiles etc , what they demanded. Really feel for the parents

I had that discussion with my son after watching this video yesterday.
Awful tragedy.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Two people have been arrested so far. At least they, hopefully, have found those responsible.

Edit: An 18yr old and a 17 yr old apparently.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brains

Brains

Legendary Member
To be fair, a street killing is hardly suitable for the cyclist down board in the first place.
To be fair, most of the entries on this board are street killings. Just some are more slightly less pre-planned than others.

Drago

Legendary Member

Anyone who demands my bike will get it alright. Some of the defensive tactics are surprising, and bone snappingly effective.

xxDarkRiderxx

Veteran
Saw this on the BBC when it first happened just shocking that someone would do this. I grew up in that part of North London in the 80's , and cycled down that very street as a teenager and to think someone would stab a young person enjoying cycling with friends is appalling. Rest in peace young man.:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom