It's been bugging me all night

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pclay

Veteran
You ended up at home with the wife and the fish&chips. That's a better outcome than ending up in hospital, down the police station, or at home with a broken nose. Forget about it and move on.

Drago

Legendary Member
54" chest, if you please.

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/how-tall-are-you.214028/post-4679503

I couldn't give a monkeys what you think. Enough people from this forum have met me to know I'm not some 5'8" Walt. Come to think of it, all this pent up anger you have...

53631966.jpg

Last edited:
you really haven't a clue, I am actually doubting you've even been in a fight, size means nothing, big men are generally slower, gas quicker, fall harder and are a bigger target to hit...oh and my only credentials are that out on the streets I've never been attacked, mugged, in fact no has even made an attempt, this is from someone far from 6' 5"" with the mystical 50" chest, uses public transport or walks when not cycling, lived mostly in cities in poor areas, yet here you are with credentials to shame the likes of batman and superman with your height, weight, power and low and behold someone still tried to mug you, something isn't ringing true to me, ..some people enjoy telling stories...
"Here comes Drago, boss. In the plane, boss"
fantasy-island.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member
Thread tailspin alert. :laugh:
Didn't this thread start because a bunch of blokes were acting all aggressive, macho and hairy chested, waving their willies around...although they may also have been stoned.

D

Deleted member 26715

Never been a fighter, I'm a crap lover so I identity crisis, but you did the right thing walking away, even 4 or 5 scrawny teenagers against 1 person is never going to be good for the 1 person.

I have always like this video & would have loved to have been the guy, but it does make you wonder if he still lives in the area & how much more crao he had to put up with

U

User482

Everyone enjoying some relaxed company and not taking things too seriously?

Top Bottom